Tennova Homecare Equipment
Tennova HomeCare Equipment
Tennova Healthcare provides quality home medical equipment and supplies at an excellent value. We believe that patients are happier and more comfortable when they are able to recover at home, so we offer an extensive array of home care products. Services are provided throughout Knoxville and surrounding areas, including Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Grainger, Hamblen, Jefferson, Knox, Loudon, Roane, Sevier and Union counties.
Our homecare equipment professionals provide individual consultations to help identify equipment requirements and develop a plan to meet your needs. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and can assist you with equipment delivery, operation, and care; patient discharge and transition to home care; instruction, training and assessment; and insurance reimbursement.
For more information, call (865) 647-3700 or 1-800-675-5154 (toll-free).
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling (865) 647-3700
- Expansive showroom at 314 Merchants Drive, open weekdays, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Respiratory therapists
- Product knowledgeable customer service staff
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Most major insurance plans accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Suction units
- Oxygen (concentrators and liquid)
- Hospital beds
- Alternating pressure pads and gel mattress overlays
- Wheelchair seat cushions (basic and gel)
- Walkers (w/3” and 5” wheels and extensions)
- Rolling walkers with a seat and basket
- Standard and quad canes, crutches
- Knee scooters
- Over-bed tables
- Transfer boards
- Pulse oximeters
- Patient lifts
- Trapeze bars
- Lift chairs
Home Safety Equipment
- Shower chairs/transfer benches
- Bedside commodes
- Raised toilet seats