We love for you to visit. We believe your very presence aids in the healing of patients and supports their families.
We suggest a few guidelines when you visit the hospital:
- Only two visitors with one patient at one time
- All visitors must wear shoes and shirts
- No smoking or eating in patient rooms
- Do not visit if you have a cold or illness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and cannot visit where "isolation" or precautions are in place
The visiting hours for a patient in ICU are as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Visitors must be at least 14 years old.
The gift shop sells live flowers and plants, silk flower arrangements, candy, cards and gifts. It is located on the first floor. Hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Gifts will be delivered to the patient's room during business hours.