Tennova Rehab Care Center offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitative care in a supportive, caring environment. We focus on emphasizing ability, rather than disability, and help our patients regain the confidence they need for recovery. We provide intensive rehabilitative care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Brain injuries and stroke
- Multiple trauma
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and tumors
Wide range of recovery services
Tennova Rehab Care Center, located at Physicians Regional Medical Center, is a 30-bed CARF-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) inpatient rehabilitation facility staffed by rehabilitation doctors, psychologists, nurses, and therapists (physical, occupational, and speech/language) who provide expert care. Our commitment to delivering high-quality treatment is apparent in our patient outcomes, which exceed regional and national benchmarks. Our inpatient rehabilitative care includes:
- Intensive therapy for three hours a day, five days a week for all patients.
- Twenty-four-hour supervision by rehabilitation doctors and nurses.
- Immediate access to medical, imaging, laboratory, and pharmacy services.
- Dietitians, social workers, case managers, and chaplains are available to assist patients throughout their recovery.
- Access to continuing care through outpatient therapy programs and home health care services.
Tennova Rehab Care Center at Tennova Healthcare’s Physicians Regional Medical Center is accredited by CARF International for a period of three years for its inpatient rehabilitation program. Learn more.