Tennova Rehab Care Center offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitative care in a supportive, caring environment. We focus on emphasizing ability, rather than disability, and help our patients regain the confidence they need for recovery. We provide intensive rehabilitative care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Brain injuries and stroke
- Multiple trauma
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Spinal cord injuries and tumors
Wide range of recovery services
Tennova Rehab Care Center, located at Physicians Regional Medical Center, is a 30-bed CARF-accredited (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) inpatient rehabilitation facility staffed by rehabilitation doctors, psychologists, nurses, and therapists (physical, occupational, and speech/language) who provide expert care. Our commitment to delivering high-quality treatment is apparent in our patient outcomes, which exceed regional and national benchmarks. Our inpatient rehabilitative care includes:
- Intensive therapy for three hours a day, five days a week for all patients.
- Twenty-four-hour supervision by rehabilitation doctors and nurses.
- Immediate access to medical, imaging, laboratory, and pharmacy services.
- Dietitians, social workers, case managers, and chaplains are available to assist patients throughout their recovery.
- Access to continuing care through outpatient therapy programs and home health care services.
Tennova Rehab Care Center at Tennova Healthcare’s Physicians Regional Medical Center is accredited by CARF International for a period of three years for its inpatient rehabilitation program. Learn more.
Our Patients’ Stories
As we work to help our patients regain the confidence they need for recovery, we are privileged to hear their stories. Read Our Patients’ Stories.