Comprehensive rehabilitation services
For more than 80 years, Tennova Healthcare has been helping people rebuild their lives after illness and injury. We believe that recovery encompasses both mind and body, so our comprehensive services address both the mental and physical aspects of rehabilitation. Our rehabilitation team includes knowledgeable, caring professionals who are dedicated to providing quality care and support.
Multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychologists, and therapists deliver a full spectrum of expert care in a supportive environment. Tennova Healthcare’s talented rehabilitation team is well equipped to provide everything from physical and occupational therapy to a full range of specialized services to assist patients after cancer, heart attack, or brain injury. Our services include:
- Acute care – Our 30-bed acute-care center provides 24-hour, full-service medical and rehabilitative care.
- Transitional care – Our short-term transitional care helps prepare patients for a smooth transition to daily living at home.
- Outpatient care – We provide physical, occupational, and speech therapy services at numerous locations throughout East Tennessee.
- Specialized programs – To address the unique needs of patients recovering from a heart attack, stroke, cancer, and other serious conditions, we offer specialized programs that provide a range of rehabilitative services to meet each individual’s needs.
- Home medical equipment – We offer everything from respiratory equipment to wheelchairs, physical therapy aids, and home safety devices.
- Pain management services – We offer a variety of therapies to help alleviate pain.