Mammography is an X-ray exam of the breasts used to screen for or diagnose breast cancer. Tennova Healthcare utilizes state-of-the-art digital imaging technology for mammograms. With digital technology, radiologists can zoom in on particular areas or change brightness or contrast for even greater visibility, and results can be read immediately.
Digital mammography provides precise and rapid scans that offer numerous benefits to patients, including:
- Improved accuracy of screening exams, especially for women with dense breast tissue
- Less radiation exposure
- Superior image quality, reducing the need for repeat exams
Mammograms and more!
Schedule your screening mammogram for a time between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. on the days listed below and enjoy a mini-massage, refreshments and a special gift. To schedule your screening mammogram, call 1-855-TENNOVA (836-6682).
- October 2: Tennova South, 7323 Chapman Highway
- October 9: North Knoxville Medical Center, 7565 Dannaher Drive
- October 21: Jefferson Memorial Hospital, 110 Hospital Drive
- October 23: Turkey Creek Medical Center, 10820 Parkside Drive
- October 27: LaFollette Medical Center, 923 East Central Avenue